Ideal for labelling personal items & clothing being taken into care
Designed to assist loved ones with labelling all their belongings when moving into aged care facilities or nursing homes, our Value Pack B consists of a mix of stick-on & iron-on labels. Stick-on labels are perfect for labelling walking frames, walking sticks, toiletries, personal items, shoes & more, while our Iron-on labels are a permanent label and are safe for use in both domestic & commercial washers & dryers. Perfect for labelling most clothing & undergarments, you can be safe in the knowledge their clothes will be correctly returned.
Value Pack B consists of:
- 36 x Stick-on Small Labels (60mm x 24mm)
- 50 x Stick-on Mini Labels (50mm x 6mm)
- 10 x Smart Dots (approx. 30mm) Perfect for shoes
- 80 x Iron-On Clothing Labels (55mm x 15mm)
- Up to 2 lines of text
Labels are hand finished to look their very best. The label
preview below is a guide only, actual text placement & font size may be
adjusted to ensure your labels look their very best.
- Max. 18 characters per line
See What our customers are saying by clicking on our Testimonials page
Mightily impressed with the fast turnaround from ordering the labels and receiving them in FNQ. An abundance of labels that covered all our needs. I had purchased Value Pack B (Aged Care) for Mum while she was in respite. This made it so much easier to pack the required items and stick/iron labels where required. Mum cut her first name off a couple of the labels - so we could use the surname on articles for Dad's hospital stay. Thank you Label Kingdom!
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Please read the application instructions included with your
- Ironing /parchment paper supplied for application purposes
- Correct heat is crucial for your labels to bond successfully
to your garments. Ideal temperature is between Cotton to Linen (depending on
- Iron-on labels are not compatible with automatic irons.