Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions ("Terms”) assist in keeping the Web site of Label Kingdom (www.LabelKingdom.com.au) a safe place to trade and sets out the full extent of any agreement between you and Label Kingdom. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the following terms and conditions:
1. The owner of this web site is J E Torr Pty Ltd whose ABN is: 38 908 528 013
2. Your contract for purchases made through the Web site is directly with the above entity.
3. You must be at least eighteen years old to purchase from this Web site. Purchasers under this age may purchase from the Web site in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian.
4. You agree that e-mail can be used as a means of communication including being added the Label Kingdom mail list. You may, at any time, choose to opt out of this mailing list.
5. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Label Kingdom unless and until Label Kingdom accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time www.LabelKingdom.com.au sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Label Kingdom of your offer to buy goods from www.LabelKingdom.com.au.
6. It is your responsibility to check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and a copy should be printed and kept.
8. You undertake that all details you provide to Label Kingdom for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
9. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Label Kingdom as soon as possible.
Your privacy is very important to Label Kingdom. To make sure your privacy is kept as secure as possible we don’t keep any records of your payment information. We do keep some of your details, like your name, email and address which is stored in your account area to make it easy for you when you shop again.
We have a very safe and secure system in place. You will be automatically added to our email list allowing us to advise you of product development and specials however can choose to opt out of this at any time. We’ll also never pass on any of your details to any third party.
This applies in relation to the Web site: www.LabelKingdom.com.au and any other web sites that is owned and operated by Label Kingdom.
This is an Australian Web site and we take all reasonable care to comply with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Act 1988 relating to the personal information you supply on the Site. The Site uses a security system that protects your information from unauthorized use.
We will not sell, distribute or disclose information about you as an individual or your personal usage of the Site without your consent or unless required or permitted to do so by law. The Information we gather may include name, delivery address, credit or debit card number and expiry date, email address, telephone number, and any personal preferences.
We may also use the Information we gather to notify you about important functionality changes and alterations to the Site, or offers of products, services or information that might be of particular interest to you.
1. Label Kingdom does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services at any time.
2. If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event you order an item and the price published on the Web site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfill your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfill an order for a product, which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
3. Label Kingdom will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them.
4. In the unlikely event you receive goods which were not what you ordered, are damaged or defective, or are of a different quality or quantity to that stated either on our website or on your order, Label Kingdom will exchange the product, make good any shortfall of product non-delivery or provide a full refund for the damaged/faulty product. You must notify Label Kingdom within 30 days of receiving your goods if your goods are damaged, missing or faulty. We may ask for the items to be returned to us and / or photos of the damage/fault to assist with product testing. Nothing within this clause affects your statutory rights.
5. The products sold on the Web site are provided for private domestic and consumer use only. Accordingly, Label Kingdom does not accept liability for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property (such as poorly painted walls) and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the Web site or for any products or services purchased from Label Kingdom. We strongly recommend that the owner of any property be consulted before the product is used.
6. Label Kingdom cannot be held responsible for any injuries or loss of life resulting from the use of our products. Please note that stickers may be a choking hazard. Please consult instructions before use.
7. Label Kingdom shall have no liability for the damage to surfaces in which our products are adhered to.
PROCESSING OF ORDERS
1. All prices include sales taxes (where applicable) unless otherwise stated, and no charge is made for regular postage within Australia. Charges apply for Registered, Express, Priority or International Postage (outside of Australia).
2. Every purchase you make shall be
deemed performed in Australia. Australian law shall govern every aspect of
contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Web site.
3. Label Kingdom aims to dispatch all items within 4 working days of receiving your order and cleared payment. These times may vary depending on seasonal peaks such as back to school periods and are subject to change without notice.
4. Your information is held either in paper-based records or in electronic form in our databases. We take precautions to ensure that the information is secure. Once your transaction has been processed, all credit card details will be destroyed.
DELIVERY / TITLE / RISK
1. The period stated within which you will receive your order are approximates only. Goods will be sent via the Australia Post network to the address given by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation.
2. Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Label Kingdom has received payment in full for that product.
3. We shall have no liability to you for any delay or non delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay or non-delivery is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labor disputes, strikes, lock-outs, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
4. If your delivery address is outside of Australia, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country; Label Kingdom advises each customer to contact their local customs office for further information.
5. Please note that when shipping products internationally, you should be aware that cross-border shipment are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
6. For Christmas deliveries in Australia, we recommend you place your order by 1st December. We will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 4 working days, however we cannot guarantee delivery on or before the 24th December as there may be postal delays in your area.
1. We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
2. No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
3. You may not permit, create unauthorized framing of, or deep linking to, the Web site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other Web site under your management or control.
4. In these Terms, “Intellectual Property Rights” means copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. We shall own all Intellectual Property Rights in the Web site absolutely.
5. Subject to the license granted to you to use the Web site, Label Kingdom reserves all rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Web site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Label Kingdom and its affiliates' trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement will vest in Label Kingdom and its affiliates, as appropriate.
6. It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught willfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Label Kingdom tracks the electronic 'fingerprints' of every order placed on www.LabelKingdoms.com.au to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our Web site.
7. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to the Web site immediately and without notice to you if: -
(i) You fail to make any payment to us when due;
(ii) You breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
(iii) When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide us within a reasonable time with sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
(iv) We suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Web site.
8. Label Kingdom may amend these Terms &
Conditions from time to time, and place the new version on the Web site. For
users purchasing goods, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are
placed on our Web site onwards will be governed by those new terms. Otherwise,
such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following
posting of the amended version on the Web site. Your continued use of the Web
site following (www.LabelKingdom.com.au) posting of any changes will constitute
your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these
Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Web site.
9. These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Label Kingdom (www.LabelKingdom.com.au) and you relating to your purchase. Label Kingdom advises that you print off and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once Label Kingdom has accepted your order. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Label Kingdom. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this Web site.
10. These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of Australia.